Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blog 003 - Website and other matters.

Hello, Gavin here.

Well today was quite a busy day for myself and Andrew. Today we worked on the website (found here) , the game and packaging the Maths Craze game for all the people who have paid and haven't received the game and also for the people who haven't paid.
The Maths Craze game now has a new case and stylish cover, and I'm hoping to get a picture of that onto this blog to showcase. Oh, and before I forget, the official price of Maths Craze is €6.99 , and if purchased online, delivery charges apply. You can purchase the game here : CLICK

Now onto the website. Today we worked on the website, such as setting up a web gallery, updating the news section and the homepage section, stuff like that. It is coming along really nicely ! The new theme and skin to it makes it look amazing.

Now on to some fun stuff. Today we were also checking out a merchandise site which can make merchandise for a company, and we were looking at making G.A. Learning T-shirts for the both of us, and also pens and journals, to make the company more official and professional.

As I'm writing this blog, I generally think of an amazing event which happened today, and then the thought vanishes and I get very annoyed, but fortunately I remember what it is now : English Craze. Today was a pretty eventful day in terms of English Craze, as I got the user control of the Poem Editor for the Poem Tool done. I can now add poems to the game !

As for the art of the game, Andrew has the Official Logo for G.A. Learning done, meaning there wont be hundreds of the logo of G.A. Learning floating around, only one. I can't wait to show you all the logo, it looks superb!

Well, I'm signing off,

Stay Tuned,

Gavin Kenna
G.A. Learning

No comments: