Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog 004 - Ta Da!

Hello, Gavin here,

Well, today has been really eventful (even though I seem to say that every blog/vlog) but it was! I managed to get the Poem Tool Editor done, which means we can move onto the Poem Tool, woop!
Also Andrew has got the website up and running , which you can find here : http://galearning.110mb.com (Go on...visit it...you know you want to)

OK, now that I have the main stuff out of the way, you may have noticed that we have uploaded Vlog Day 6, check that out, a pretty good Vlog today if I-do-say-so-myself. From Vlog Day 7 onwards, we will be using wide screen for You Tube, so be sure to check that out, the quality of each video will be better, I promise you that :)

Oh, I almost forgot to say, since we are going to be working on the Poem Tool now, we might just surprise you all at the end of the week with a very exclusive screen-shot, so, don't forget to check up on this blog and our vlogs on You Tube to stay up-to-date ;)

Just to inform people, we will be heading back up to our school tomorrow morning to take yet another people for the main menu (yes I know...we already took approx. 50 pictures) but we really want the design to look great, and Andrew has a good vision of how the game will look, so, I put my trust in him.

Also, we are hoping to annoy Jolyne from our school (you can see her in our vlogs in Vlog Day 4) , which is usually fun :)

Well, I'm signing off,

Stay Tuned,

Gavin Kenna
G.A. Learning

No comments: